Wednesday, October 6, 2010

So......

 Summery of my musical progress so far.

One album Released ( Classical Love = 13 Tracks )
One album needing touch ups before its' release ( Pipe Smoking Rabbit = 15 tracks )
One album in Work ( Love To The Wolves = 13 tracks so far )

CLASSICAL LOVE

I've been playing the " Golden Songs " ( Usual Set of my Favorite Songs from Classical Love. Usually Includes, Angel Dust, My Little Song, Run Run Bunnytail, Book Called Love, And, Classical Love. ) At Open mics around Town and I get a really good response for them. I thank ' Vossk Victus ' ( Justin Sanderson ) for the amazing Artwork. All I need now, is raise enough money to get some studio time and send Demo's of Classical Love to a few choice Labels I have in mind.

I've only sold one CD, which isn't good, but it's good that people like my stuff enough to buy a CD, when offered one for free.

I've recently heard of a Label right here on the west side of Jacksonville, Riversiderecords, I'll try and get a try out session for them as soon as I can. Not a big label, but it's a start.

PIPE SMOKING RABBIT.

Aside from the Golden Songs, I've also been playing " Blue " and " Teenage Mentality " At Open mics as well. This album, as I've already stated, has 15 tracks, but is the same length as Classical Love. Every song needs touching up, even a few new versions of some of the songs will be made. Considering that one song ( That will appear in the next album ) was left out due to it did not fit the Album mood. A few songs will appear in this album that were left out of Classical Love ( There'll be colours, Nobody Knows Why, And, Burn For you. ) Due to my laziness to rerecord them and put them into the album. I thank ' Panda ' ( Andrea Haseltine ) For the Ideal Artwork for the album cover for this Album.

LOVE TO THE WOLVES.

Still in the Making, none of the 13 songs have been recorded yet. A couple of these songs in this Album don't even have music behind them, and I'll have to get with Cassie Owens to help me out with one of them, considering that if we don't complete her song ( She wrote it ), the song I wrote as a Question to her Answer song, has no place on the album. The other song, I'll put music to later.

This album is more dark than the other two. That's really all I can say about it. And I'm waiting for ' Panda ' to draw up the Album Cover for it.

ALL IN ALL,

Things are going steady. Slow, but steady.

PipesmokingrabbitYT < Youtube Channel
Www.Myspace.com/Pipesmokingrabbit < Myspace page
( Facebook Page & Twitter will come at a later date )


If you wanna buy a copy of Classical Love, or put in a order for a future CD coming, it's pretty easy to get hold of me. So, yeah.. $10 + Shipping. 







Also, I'll try and ' Get back ' to everyone at least every other day.

Much Love, everyone.

10 comments: