Sunday, October 10, 2010

Small Update.

So someone asked me if I had any of my songs on iTunes.

Answer : No, not yet.

Sub Pop Records has a deal with iTunes, though, that for about $70 dollars you can put an entire album on iTunes. This doesn't mean that you're signed with Sub Pop, though. It's just a way for new artist to get their name out there, so as soon as I can raise enough money to afford that, I'll have my songs on iTunes.

Also, there's a record Company here in Jacksonville that is mainly about Digital Music, so if I'm able to sign with them, they'll be putting my music up on iTunes.

Someone also asked me if they could preview my music on here. Well, I can't on Blogger, however, if you go to the myspace page, you can listen to several songs from Classical love, a couple songs from Pipe Smoking Rabbit, and a rough cut song from Love To The Wolves.

However, I'll be trying to make single song videos of several of my songs as soon as I can. Put them on youtube, and will post the videos on here.

33 comments:

  1. cool post bro!!:)
    Welcome to Italy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great read! Looking forward to reading your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking forward to listening to ur music

    ReplyDelete
  4. its really cool that sub pop are doing that. might look into it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh thats sweet. hopefully you can start making lots of cash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. $70 for a whole album? Is there a restriction on how many songs the album can have?
    Seems not bad at all

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your post and I would really like to see more of them

    ReplyDelete
  8. there is a site called sound cloud that will let you upload your music and stream from a blogger blog...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool, i'll check out some of your tunes sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  10. make sure you'll inform us when your songs are on iTunes, i will sure support you when i can by buying some of them

    ReplyDelete
  11. Itunes needs to accept more indie artists.

    Keep trying to get on there.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't really understand how iTunes works, I thought anyone could put stuff out there.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Why would you go for Apple stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, that's indeed a really good deal... Too bad you're probably not getting any royalties...

    ReplyDelete
  15. i cant read it the background is messing it up :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dude, that's really sick if you actually are getting all the royalties !! Should probably contact them some time and see what's their deal because they are obviously getting something out of it...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Man, getting a record on iTunes, for 70 bucks, that's going to definitely be worth it. I haven't listened to your music yet, but you seem like a cool guy, so I'll root for your success!

    ReplyDelete
  18. sounds awesome! keep the posts up!

    ReplyDelete
  19. can't wait for your tunes, man. Also, do you play Team Fortress 2 by any chance?

    ReplyDelete
  20. cool, good luck with itunes

    btw, check out my new post on GTL Everyday :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. cool let us know when it gets to iTunes

    btw, check out my new bubbles on Enhanced by MS Paint :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good post. You should try Tunecore. Or just stream on bandcamp.
    I have friends who tried tunecore, whole album for like 40 dollars with 100% profit.

    ReplyDelete
  23. hopefully itunes works out for ya!

    ReplyDelete