Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Tonight.

I'll be going to the Lovely " Homested " Out by the Jax Beaches in order the play at another Open mic night, just as I did yesterday, and will be doing tomorrow.

I think it's good that I'm going to a few different places to play, kinda gets my name out there further.

I'll upload probably tonight or tomorrow the recordings taken of my plays at both places.

PipesmokingrabbitYT < That's where you'll find them on youtube.

www.myspace.com/pipesmokingrabbit < That's where you can hear my songs.


Also, and an unrelated note, my Internet connection really sucks, so it'll be hard to get back to whoever comments my post. But I will thank you as soon as I get the chance =]

25 comments:

  1. http://www.southparkstudios.com/guide/1403/

    heres the messed up south park you requested :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update, will check out your songs soon dude !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, gonna go check out your myspace. Good luck with the shows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great man. Keep playing and spreading your name. The only way to get a following is to show people what you've got. good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good stuff man, i'll try to make it to one of your shows, i live close to jax

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hm, Get us that video man, hope you break a leg.

    And your neck,

    Is that nice or evil?

    YOU DECIDE.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post man. Keep in touch... Look forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i liek ur blog, srs, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you have any ideas on what you may be posting about next you goofy son of a CAR

    ReplyDelete
  10. good luck with that open mic thing :D

    ReplyDelete